Please note, the nations represented at the 2021 edition are subject to change in line with travel restrictions relating to Covid-19. Learn more about how we are making the event safe here.
Meaningful meetings | Powerful connections
AOC Europe offers exhibitors the opportunity to meet with visiting VIPs and Delegations. We are proud to attract delegations from all corners of the globe, with all major regions represented at the event each year.
The VIP audience includes top decision-makers and influencers who engage in procurement decisions, identify future requirements or gaps in capability, shape future policy and develop operational strategies.
Access to VIP Lounge and Dedicated VIP catering area.
Support from our VIP Engagement Team
Personal Onsite Engagement Service
Take advantage of our personal onsite engagement service to plan your attendance at AOC Europe 2021.
This includes recommended conference sessions, bilateral meetings and exhibitor engagement.
Complimentary cloakroom & changing facilities
2019 VIPs included...
- Chief, Strategy Concept Development Branch, Republic of Korea Air Force
- Chief of C4I Plans Section, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Chief Policy Section, NATO JEWCS
- Commander EW and Cyber Training Regiment, Swiss Armed Forces
- Deputy Director Joint 6, Austrian Joint Forces Command
- Director, C4 Systems Planning Division, Japan Joint Staff Office
- Director CIS & Cyber, EEAS/EU Military Staff
- Director of Projects and Budget Division, Royal Thai Armed Forces
- Director Plans and Policy Directorate, Cyber and Information Domain Service Headquarters, Germany
- Director Staff, Chief Intel & ISR Systems, Spanish Defence Staff
- Head C-UAS, Swedish Armed Forces
- Head Cyber Security, Kuwait Ministry of Defense
- Head of Department, Swedish Defence Research Agency
- Head of Test & Evaluation, Swedish Defence Materiel Administration (FMV)
2018 VIPs included...
- Assistant Chief of Staff, Cyber & Influence, Joint Forces Command, United Kingdom
- Assistant Director, Joint Air Power Competence Center, Netherlands
- Chief of Armed Forces Command Support, Armed Forces Command Support (FUB), Swiss Armed Forces
- Chief of EMW-PT, Japanese Maritime Self Defence Force
- Commander 28th Bomb Wing, United States Air Force
- Commander Swiss Armed Forces Electronic Warfare School, Swiss Armed Forces
- Director, Joint Electronic Warfare Center, United States of America
- Director, Science & Technology, armasuisse, Switzerland
- Director of Office of Command and Control System, Directorate of Information and Communication Technology, Royal Thai Air Force
- Director of Planning Office, Royal Thai Armed Forces
- Director of R&D, Military National Security Service, Hungary
- Head of Military Operations and Doctrine Ewar, Command Support Organization (CSO), Center for Electronic Operation (CEOP), Swiss Armed Forces
- Technical Manager of TF-X Project, Turkish Air Force