Please note, the nations represented at the 2021 edition are subject to change in line with travel restrictions relating to Covid-19. Learn more about how we are making the event safe here.
Meaningful meetings | Powerful connections
AOC Europe offers exhibitors the opportunity to meet with visiting VIPs and Delegations. We are proud to attract delegations from all corners of the globe, with all major regions represented at the event each year.
The VIP audience includes top decision-makers and influencers who engage in procurement decisions, identify future requirements or gaps in capability, shape future policy and develop operational strategies.
2019 VIPs included...
- Chief, Strategy Concept Development Branch, Republic of Korea Air Force
- Chief of C4I Plans Section, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Chief Policy Section, NATO JEWCS
- Commander EW and Cyber Training Regiment, Swiss Armed Forces
- Deputy Director Joint 6, Austrian Joint Forces Command
- Director, C4 Systems Planning Division, Japan Joint Staff Office
- Director CIS & Cyber, EEAS/EU Military Staff
- Director of Projects and Budget Division, Royal Thai Armed Forces
- Director Plans and Policy Directorate, Cyber and Information Domain Service Headquarters, Germany
- Director Staff, Chief Intel & ISR Systems, Spanish Defence Staff
- Head C-UAS, Swedish Armed Forces
- Head Cyber Security, Kuwait Ministry of Defense
- Head of Department, Swedish Defence Research Agency
- Head of Test & Evaluation, Swedish Defence Materiel Administration (FMV)
2018 VIPs included...
- Assistant Chief of Staff, Cyber & Influence, Joint Forces Command, United Kingdom
- Assistant Director, Joint Air Power Competence Center, Netherlands
- Chief of Armed Forces Command Support, Armed Forces Command Support (FUB), Swiss Armed Forces
- Chief of EMW-PT, Japanese Maritime Self Defence Force
- Commander 28th Bomb Wing, United States Air Force
- Commander Swiss Armed Forces Electronic Warfare School, Swiss Armed Forces
- Director, Joint Electronic Warfare Center, United States of America
- Director, Science & Technology, armasuisse, Switzerland
- Director of Office of Command and Control System, Directorate of Information and Communication Technology, Royal Thai Air Force
- Director of Planning Office, Royal Thai Armed Forces
- Director of R&D, Military National Security Service, Hungary
- Head of Military Operations and Doctrine Ewar, Command Support Organization (CSO), Center for Electronic Operation (CEOP), Swiss Armed Forces
- Technical Manager of TF-X Project, Turkish Air Force
Further networking opportunities
VIPs and delegations from more than 20 countries were present at AOC Europe 2019, with military/VIP attendance up 1.7% year-on-year. Government attendance grew by 6%.
With a combination of new and traditional markets represented in equal measure, our VIP engagement team work directly with exhibitors to create relevant, balanced programmes for each delegation. This helps to ensure suppliers of appropriate products and services are matched with potential customers. Participants in 2021 can expect an enhanced matchmaking service. All specific meeting requests will be forwarded to the VIPs and Delegations for their consideration and any that are accepted will be programmed accordingly.
The opportunity to meet and connect with VIP guests is not limited to exhibitors and sponsors. A large proportion of military, government and VIP attendees attend the official offsite networking evening. Tickets are available to purchase for industry delegates and exhibition-only visitors.
Always a memorable affair, the event takes place offsite at a secret location in the host city. Don't forget to add your networking ticket during registration.
Access to VIP Lounge and Dedicated VIP catering area.
Support from our VIP Engagement Team
Personal Onsite Engagement Service
Take advantage of our personal onsite engagement service to plan your attendance at AOC Europe 2021.
This includes recommended conference sessions, bilateral meetings and exhibitor engagement.
Complimentary cloakroom & changing facilities
Get in touch
As we look ahead to 2021, we are pleased to offer an enhanced meeting request service to add greater value to exhibitors and visitors alike.
For further information on the Personal Onsite Engagement Service at the show, please contact Head of Defence Engagement Steve Baker.